MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! Our Talking points to Miami Dade Commissioners
Thanks for your support on passing the new Condo Law
· We need your help to start workshops to inform condo owners on the new law.
We need the PD, State Attorney and our senators. We might need venues in your districts.
· There are major problems with the DBPR since the new law became effective in Jul 2017.
· Since its implementation the DBPR has been closing cases without full investigation
· Arbitrators tells petitioners to go to Civil Court
· DBPR Management has refused to meet with us.
· We want to discuss with them the collusion we have found among their supervisors, lawyers and Property Managers.
· We want to call on the Inspector General to investigate the DBPR
· Miami Office staffed by 4 people and one already left from 10 promised – Only one speak Spanish
· We do not believe that they are the staff we need in Miami-Dade
· Need your help to get the DBPR to staff correctly the office in Miami
· Reach out to our elected officials in Tallahasse to improve the law next year