The City Miami Beach Unveils New Website
— www.miamibeachfl.gov —
Create a new bookmark and add it to your favorites, the City of Miami Beach’s website has received a full makeover. With a sleek new design fitting for the Miami Beach brand, the new site has radically improved its resident and business portals for simple navigation, ease of use, and it is now responsive to mobile and tablet devices.
“I am proud to see this project come to fruition,” said Miami Beach City Manager Jimmy L. Morales. “Our former website was often cumbersome to navigate, but our fresh online presence promises to deliver a user-friendly experience for all.”
New features include:
· Improved search capabilities with enhanced filtering using the “I Need To” lookup
· Improved calendar functions for upcoming news, events and meetings
· Centralized locations featuring resources for residents, businesses and visitors
· Centralized department directory lookup
· Showcased top links and information most heavily accessed
The site continues to offer many services, including: online payments for utilities, parking tickets, and business licenses; registration for recreation programs; download forms and information; webcast of MBTV to watch Commission meetings; and a search of the City Code.